Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome Jonah Sethan "Seth" Bhattacharya Peak

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has given me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27



One of my best friends, Julie Peak, gave birth to her beautiful, HEALTHY son on August 20, 2008. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 2oz and was 19.5 inches long. My family has prayed for this baby a lot (so have my parents), along with many other people who love the Peak family. I came across the bible verse listed above and it rings so true for my family, as well as Julie's family. So, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to introduce you to Jonah Sethan "Seth" Bhattacharya Peak. And, yes, I cried like a baby the first time I held him from being so thankful that he's here safe and sound. And I just have to add that Princess Shyla has adjusted so well and is a GREAT big sister! Congratulations to Julie, Judd & Shyla Peak!



Judd, Julie, Shyla & Seth
(It should be illegal to look so good after giving birth!)

Julie, Shyla & Seth

0 comments: