Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zoe & The Wiggles

Zoe's day care, McKendree United Methodist Church, closes four times per year for teacher training. I don't complain about it either because it's worth it for the care your child receives. I've been with the day care from Hell and GREATLY appreciate every single aspect of having my child at McKendree. Anyway, they were closed on July 25th so I took the day off to spend it with Zoe. It just so happens that The Wiggles were also having a concert in Nashville so it worked out perfectly. My child is a HUGE fan of The Wiggles so, needless to say, she was sooo excited about going. WE HAD A BLAST!
Dressed and VERY excited to go!

Totally mesmerized by what she's about to see!

Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car









This is video of Zoe & Wags the Dog!







This is a video of The Wiggles singing Zoe's favorite song.

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Now that brings back some memories! We took the girls to the Wiggles show when they were around 2 1/2 too. Too freakin' cute!