Pages

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Visiting The Lawrences

Every year when we go up to visit with Mark's family, Steve & Patty always have a BBQ so everyone can come over and visit with us. Anyway, they carried on that same tradition and had a BBQ on July 4th, which was wonderful. And Steve's cooking was WONDERFUL! If I ate his cooking all the time, I'd be as big as my car, but I digress. Anyway, attached are some pics from the BBQ and some while we were visiting with Uncle Steve & Aunt Patty. Steve & Patty, thanks again for making our time with you so special. You're awesome and we love you!

Aunt Patty, Patty's Mom & Dad, Patty's Sister Pam
Kevin (Mark's Cousin), Mark, Steve (Mark's Brother), Herman (Mark's Dad) and Dennis (Mark's Brother)

Making Pig Noises with Daddy


Looking Beautiful for the 4th


Say Cheese!!!!!


Uncle Steve a/k/a Poopy


Aunt Patty


Yeah Daddy!


My Beautiful Baby Girl!


Aunt Patty & Zoe Playing

0 comments: