Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Shyla!

One of my best buddies' little girl just turned three and her birthday party was today! Of course, Zoe LOVES a birthday party and we rehearsed singing happy birthday to Shyla for her big day. We had such a good time at The Monkey's Treehouse, which I didn't even know existed until today. It is literally a child's paradise! And that Shyla is a beautiful princess....I think you'll agree when you see the video below!
Dressed and ready for the party!
This slide is sooo FUN!

My beautiful girl now stopping to pose for pictures!

This cupcake is AWESOME!

I love playing in the balls, Mommy!









1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Happy Birthday Shyla! And that was a beautiful song she sang. Shyla and Zoe look adorable - of course.