Pages

Friday, September 07, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Have I mentioned on here that we are attending a new church?  Well, if I haven't then shame on me!  We are attending Providence United Methodist Church and we have never felt more at home.  The church and congregation are so welcoming and I can't say enough great things about our pastor!  He's PHENOMINAL.  This year Zoe was able to attend Vacation Bible School at church called "Operation Overboard" and she LOVED it.  You want to know what I loved about it?  The fact that my child is so excited to go to church and that she actually comes away learning something.  Want to know something else?  I love that the church realizes that most of us work so they schedule it to from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.  Isn't that amazing?  I've never seen another church that schedules one like it!  Check it out:











0 comments: