Pages

Friday, September 07, 2012

Fall Ball - The Braves

We decided to sign Zoe up for Fall Ball because she loves it so much.  Plus, they don't keep score in Fall Ball so they can concentrate on teaching the fundamentals of the game.  I love it because I think they could all use the help.  Anyway, she's now on the Braves and she has a lot of the same girls on her team from when they played on the Orioles.  I can honestly tell you that I love, love, love going to the ball fields and watching my girl play.  I love it!


How stinkin' cute is this?


The twins coming to watch.  How did they get so big?!?


Mark loved them before, but he loves them even more now!


Check out that stance!


Her favorite position!


She won the game ball!


The traditional game ball pic with Daddy!


Kennedy wanted her picture taken with Zoe!


0 comments: