Pages

Friday, September 07, 2012

A Collection of iPhone Photos

I love my iPhone and think it takes awesome pics.  Anyway, I always try to capture pics even if I don't have my actual camera with me.  I want these on here so when I turn the year into a book, I'll have them!



My buddy Shannon Ivie was sweet enough to take her daughter, London, and some
of her friends out to get mani/pedis and yogurt.  How sweet was that?  And she
ALWAYS does stuff like this and doesn't think a thing about it.
She is completely selfless in that way and it's one of the qualities
I love most about her.  Thank you for always thinking of our girl, Shannon!



Zoe was just dressed too stinkin' cute for school!


The helmet here looks bigger than her!
On a side note, this was the night that Zoe smashed the ball!
She hit it further than any other girl in her league by hitting it
to the grass over the outfielders head!  Ha!

0 comments: