Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Shannon's Surprise 35th Birthday Party

Shannon's husband, Bill, planned a surprise birthday party for her 35th birthday.  While there were many that didn't get to attend, it did end up being a fabulous night!  We surprised Shannon at the Hilton, stayed for drinks at the hotel and then went to dinner at Merchant's. After we finished at Merchant's, we went down to Wanna B's for karaoke and that was HYSTERICAL!  It was such a fun evening!  I told Shannon during the night, "You do realize that I love you lots because I just left my hubby after he's been gone for an entire week?!?"  Of course, I was completely joking with her and she knew it.  We love you, Shannon!  It's about time someone did something special for you since you are ALWAYS going above and beyond for all of us!


Kim, Michelle & Me


Yummy Cupcakes


Surprise!


Let's get this party started!


The Birthday Girl!


Bill & Shannon


Shannon & Kim


Shannon & Kim


The dinner crowd!


Michelle, Kim & Shannon


Shannon & Michelle


Kim & Michelle


I have no words for this guy or his singing!


Kim, Michelle & Shannon


Michelle & Me

0 comments: