Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Kindergarten Field Trip to Nashville Zoo

The Kindergarten classes at Stoner Creek took another field trip and this time it was to the Nashville Zoo.  I'm a huge fan of the zoo and was so happy to be able to take a day off of work and go with my girl!  I think you'll see from the pictures that she was beyond excited for me to be there with her.  I'm already getting sentimental because my girl only has ONE MONTH of Kindergarten left and then it's on to FIRST GRADE!  Where has the time gone?!?


Emily, Leah, Zoe & Sage


Does she look excited?


My sweet, beautiful girl!


Such a poser!


Sage & Zoe


Cool pic, huh?


Elephants


Giraffes


Posing Again


Zoe & Sage


Tigers


Zoe, Leah & Sage


The students thought this bird had a banana on its beak!  Ha!


Jaguar


Awwwwww!


I love flamingos!



Zoe, Santi & Evan


Zoe & Mommy


Zoe, Maddie, Ella & Layla


Zoe's Class

Notice that Zoe is suffering from the Lawrence Family Syndrome!
She isn't looking at the camera!  She gets that from Mark's side of the family!

0 comments: