Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stoner Creek Family Fun Night

The PTO at Zoe's school puts on a Family Fun Night in the spring for the elementary school students and their families.  I think it's great and it's a great opportunity to meet some of the other parents at school while your child gets to run around like a wild Indian and then promptly crash upon returning home because she's worn out!  Ha! I digress!  It was definitely fun and a great memory for Zoe.  The theme this year was, obviously, a Hoedown and you were supposed to dress up in your best country/western attire.  Mark and I didn't exactly participate (I guess Mark could have gone for the redneck look and worn his camo), but I did put Zoe in a plaid shirt.  Does that count?  I have to say that the best entertainment of the night was Griffey putting on a red cowboy hat and dancing!


Kim & Griffey


Zoe, Maddie & Sage's Little Sister


Cute Little Griffey


 How cute is that view?!?


Kim & London


Shannon & London


My Zoe Girl


Dane & Zoe


Shannon & Kim


Kim & Me


Shannon & Me




Now for the real entertainment:



0 comments: