Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I've Been Mean

For the past few months, my buddy Michelle has been taking Zoe home with her on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Michelle is a first grade teacher at Stoner Creek Elementary where Zoe attends school and actually lives in our neighborhood.  Honestly, I can't thank her enough for doing it.  If you asked Michelle, she would tell you that it's the other way around because she has two boys (Brenner & Griffey) and having Zoe at her house gives her an opportunity to breathe just a little since she's been with kids all day long and Zoe does a good job of entertaining.  Anyway, the other night Zoe wrote a note for Brenner and wanted to give it to him the next time she saw him.  If that wasn't sweet enough, she wanted to make sure Griffey wasn't left out so she wrote him a note, too.  Check them out:


It says:

"Sorry I've been mean to you Brenner.  Next time I will be nice.  Love Zoe"

I'm guessing she wasn't exactly nice to Brenner, but at least she recognized it!


And this is her note wishing Griffey a Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: