Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Girls Night

We had another girls night out, but this time it was at Shannon's house (we missed you Shelley).  We played Taboo and Cranium and had a fabulous time.  I thoroughly enjoy having girls night because, I don't know about other moms, but I definitely need it.  I feel that when I get a little time away so to speak, that I come back ready to be a better wife and mother.  That might not make sense to some of you, but that's how I feel.  I need that time to blow off some steam.  Although I did technically get a "Girls Night Out," Mark ended up hanging out with Shannon's hubby and letting Zoe play with London & Dane!



Kim's Yummy Dip


Shannon's Evil Rice Krispie Treats


The Girls
Shannon, Michelle, Kim, Me & Tracy


Michelle, are you hot?!?


Zoe Completely Concentrating on the Game Timer


Kim & Michelle

0 comments: