Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dance Recital Rehearsal

My Zoe girl had rehearsal on May 18th in preparation for her recital on May 21st.  Let me just say that they take rehearsal VERY seriously at Hermitage Dance Academy.  I mean seriously....she had full dress rehearsal which meant full makeup, hair, costume, etc.  So, I had to take off of work a little early to get her over to Belmont for the rehearsal and to get her ready.  I was really glad that Meredith's mom, Tracie, is a veteran dance mom and could show me the ropes.  In addition to the many helpful tips she gave me, she told me that we should take the girls out around campus to take their pictures because we wouldn't have time to do it during the recital.  Boy was she right!  Check out the beautiful shots we were able to get during the rehearsal......






















0 comments: