Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Terrie Underwood

My little stinker is getting to be entirely too smart!  When we ride in the car, we have lots of music we listen to, but my Zoe girl is a big fan of country music, specifically Lady A, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood.  Anyway, the other day in the car we had the following conversation:

Zoe:  "Mommy, will you play Carrie Underwood?"

Me:  "Sure, Sissy!"

(At this time, I turn on Carrie Underwood - "Mama's Song")

Zoe:  "No, Mommy!  I said Carrie Underwood!"

Me:  "Zoe, this is Carrie Underwood.  You must be thinking of someone else!"

(At this point, I'm pretty sure she wants to hear Taylor Swift, but I want her to try to think of it herself.)

Me:  "Zoe, the girl you want to hear starts with the letter "T."  Can you think of it?"

Zoe:  "Ummmm.....Terrie Underwood?"

I have to admit that I lost it.  That kid is HYSTERICAL!  I told her it was "Taylor Swift" and then she promptly remembered it by saying, "Oh Yeah!"  It gets comical sometimes!

0 comments: