Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

She Lost Her First Tooth

It's official!  I feel old!  My girl lost her first tooth!  Of course, I started to fret because she actually swallowed it!  Who else would this actually happen to?!?  I texted my buddies Shelley & Becca to inquire (they both guide me so much...plus Becca is a peds nurse at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital) and they told me not to worry.  Shelley said it had happened to Anna before!  Ha!  That's answers my question about what other child do you know actually swallows their tooth!  Anyway, the tooth fairy brought Zoe a beautiful necklace for losing her first tooth (thanks for planting that little idea in Zoe's head Becca) and money!  The funniest part?  Zoe looked at her Daddy and said, "You'll have to check my poop!"  Ha!  Daddy told her no he wouldn't be checking her poop and that they could write a letter to the tooth fairy to let her know what had happened and that Zoe would try to not swallow her next tooth!  It was comical to say the least.






0 comments: