Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Root Girls

I think I've mentioned before that Zoe and Meredith are just about joined at the hip....right?  Anyway, Meredith's mom, Tracie, and I have decided to throw a joint birthday party for the girls since it is their 5th birthday and their last one while still at McKendree together.  Needless to say, this party is getting out of control.  I think Tracie and I are planning the birthday party we absolutely never had.  I don't recall ever having a birthday party other than a sleepover with a few friends when I was older.  Nice, right?  That's absolutely through no fault of my parents (my father and stepmother who is for all intents and purposes my true "mom") and that's just about all I'll say on the subject.  But, I vowed to make every birthday for Zoe special....at least I try!  In my opinion, we should celebrate the miracle that God has given us in Zoe and the blessings He has betowed upon each of us in keeping us healthy, safe and together.  In saying all of that, Zoe and I headed over to the Root house so Tracie and I could plan away.  Meredith has an older sister, Emilie, who is very good with Zoe and Meredith and they just played away for a few hours.  They came down to check on me and Tracie and this is what I saw.....

Adorable, aren't they?

0 comments: