Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Kindergarten End of Year Celebration

To say that Zoe's school has lots of things that happen at the end of the year would be an understatement!  Holy Cow!  It's insane!  However, I wouldn't change a thing about it and I've loved every minute of it!  I've got to say that I'm having a harder time with this transition than with her transition to Kindergarten.  Although Kindergarten is the new "first grade," somehow this transition just seems so much "bigger" to me.  That may not make much sense to some of you, but that's the only way I know to describe it.  She's my baby and suddenly she's not so small anymore!  Anyway, the Kindergarten had "Donuts with Dad" and an "End of Year Celebration" so I took the day off to spend time with my girl.  Even though I work, I want her to know that she is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT gift to me and her Daddy.  I know Daddy wanted to stay for the celebration, but his work just isn't as flexible as mine.  It's a good thing I tend to overdue it with the camera, huh?!?





















0 comments: