Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday, Daddy!

My sweet, sweet hubby turned 41 on June 11th and to say that he doesn't look a day over 30 would be an understatement!  He has aged so gracefully and he's sexier to me now than he ever was - mostly because of the husband and father he has turned out to be.  I've been truly, truly blessed.  Daddy made out like a bandit with a  new gun and new camo!  Oh, and did I mention that he also got a new HVAC unit for his birthday, too?  Um, yeah, that was the price of a small car!  Oh, well!  You can't dwell on it and I'm certainly enjoying the new air conditioning!  We did manage to take him to Cock of the Walk so he could eat his favorite food - catfish!  Let's just say it was "interesting" each time Zoe tried to pronounce the restaurant's name!  Ha!




0 comments: