Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Friday at the Zoo

This past Friday I took the day off to take Zoe to the Nashville Zoo.  I tried to talk Julie into going with me, but she had too much going on at the office.  So, her Nanny, Ms. Terri, met me with Shyla and Seth and the kids had an absolute ball! 

This was the note Daddy left for Zoe when he left for work....

Isn't the art work gorgeous?  I pointed to the girl on the right and asked Zoe who that was and she said, "Zoe!"  I pointed to the girl on the left and asked Zoe who that was and she said, "Nana!"  That's pretty funny if I do say so myself!  I explained that it was me and her at the zoo!  By the way, what's up with the size of my lips?!?
Big boy Seth!
Shyla, Seth & Zoe
Checking out the birds....
My cool girl in her sunglasses!
Holding hands with Seth!
Shyla & Zoe
Checking out the Meerkats!
More Meerkats!
Zoe telling a tall tale!
Getting ready to see lots of bugs!
Bugs, Bugs & More Bugs!
Shyla loves bugs....Zoe....not so much!
Seth loves bugs, too!
And snakes!
Ostrich Egg

Zebra Skin & Tail!
Going to see more animals!
This was all three pretty much the entire day!  Too sweet!
Impossible to get them to all look the same direction!
Alligators!

Skipping

Sweet Babies!
Silly Faces!



Zoe is just learning to skip!

0 comments: