Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

America!

For the 4th of July, we were invited to my buddy Becca's house.  I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had.  Becca has twin five year old girls (Morgan & McKenna)  and my best buddy Shelley was there with her twin seven year old girls, Anna & Ashlyn.  Anyway, the whole evening was just awesome!  Let's not forget to mention that we also live in the greatest country in the world!

I was feeling so festive so I made a flag cake
The girls eating my dips...the adults were lucky to get any
The girls feeding the deer
Zoe swinging
The girls playing frisbee
Mark and Shelley's husband (Chris) playing cornhole
Zoe & Mark with her sparkler
More sparklers
Ashlyn & Anna & their "circles of evil"
Daddy & Zoe with her sparkler (such a sweet picture)
Morgan, Anna & Zoe watching fireworks
Zoe, Anna, Morgan & Ashlyn (McKenna was walking away)
Becca & McKenna
My best buddy Shelley and her husband Chris
Aunt Shelley - Portrait by Zoe
Morgan, Becca & McKenna
The Riggs Family
I can't begin to tell you how much I adore them all
The girls covering up with Aunt Shelley's Christmas blanket
Our hosts, Brian & Becca Potts

0 comments: