Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty......

Our great friends Lisa & Rich and their daughter, Ava, had a huge Halloween party this past Friday. Mark took his 4-wheeler over and all the kids rode around the subdivision in a wagon attached thereto to do their actual trick or treating. It was a blast and the kids LOVED it. For all of my tens of readers out there, I sat in the back with another mommy and watched the kids and the wagon was perfectly safe. This is a picture of farmer Mark and Kitty Cat Zoe. I was dressed up like Dolly Parton, but I don't have a good picture of me to post. I have to say I was pretty funny myself! Enjoy!

Yeah, baby! Please bring back the mullett!
Dora The Explorer and Diego a/k/a Lisa & Rich

Zoe & Ava

1 comments:

Nikki said...

OMG @ the mullet!! Only Mark could pull that one off! You def need to send me a pic of Dolly, that is hilarious! Zoe was a cute kitty cat! Christian is constantly saying hiiiiiii, kitty these days so he'd love her in that costume!