Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Pics

Zoe and I went to The Monkey's Treehouse on Saturday since Mark was out of town hunting. Anyway, we met April and her daughter, Elizabeth, and Christina and her son, Mason. The kids played for three solid hours and you can't beat it. I think I paid $7.61 for three hours of fun. Pretty solid, huh? Anyway, I did a slide show of my pictures from the day; however, these are a few of my favorite pics.

Look at my fish, Mommy!
The fairy princess is feeding her baby.

Zoe and Elizabeth. Elizabeth turned two in October. This picture should give you an idea of just how tall Zoe is compared to other children her age. Of course, Elizabeth is petite, but you get the idea. Pretty tall, huh?


I'm a witch, Mommy!

I'm drilling here in the treehouse!


The ball pit is one of my favorite things and Mommy thinks they're nasty!

Cheese!

0 comments: