Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Zoe Goes to the Zoo

We finally were able to take Zoe to the Nashville Zoo! Yeah! We have been wanting to do this for quite some time; however, due of her asthma and the constant illnesses, we weren't able to. Now that warm weather has arrived and most things have already bloomed, we are finally able to get out and about and we are LOVING IT! And Zoe had a big time. I think she enjoyed riding in her stroller more than the actual animals, but I suspect that the older she gets the more she'll enjoy it. I sure do hope so because we purchased a zoo membership and plan to use it a lot!
Meerkats are cool!
I love the Zoo....and my sippy cup!

Now tell me Daddy.....what's a Meerkat?


I'm ready to go, but I'm not going to leave this hat on!

Dressed and ready to go to the Zoo! I'm too cute!


1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

We are big Zoo fans too. Looks like the trip was a hit. A family membership to the Nashville Zoo has definitely been a worthwhile investment for us as well. We'll see you there!