Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Such a Big Girl!

It's official....Zoe is such a big girl! Over the long holiday weekend I decided we were going to give up her bottles and I really worked on getting her to drink strictly from her sippy cup. By the time she went back to school on Tuesday she was fully on her sippy cup! NO MORE BOTTLES! However, over the past several days, Zoe has been refusing to drink her formula. She would drink anything else out of her sippy cup, but she was beginning to hate the formula. Therefore, per Dr. Beveridge's orders, we switched to whole milk last night and she drank her sippy cup like a champ! She LOVES it! She did the same thing this morning! My baby is such a big girl! I don't have any pics......I just wanted to gush a little!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Yeah! No more formula for Ms. Zoe! What a big girl! Can't wait to see you at the zoo!