Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

First Report Card of First Grade

To say that I've dropped the ball on this Blog would be an understatement.  I have no excuse except that life has taken over and I'm incredibly busy.  I used to think that life would get easier once my child got older and, in a sense, it has gotten easier because Zoe is able to do more for herself.  However, I've also found that the older my child gets, the more "involved" she is with extracurricular activities, the more homework she has, etc.  So, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  That doesn't mean that I've stopped taking pictures or trying to document our family milestones.  You didn't think that would happen, did you?!?  Therefore, without further adieu, check out our girl's first report card of first grade.  To say that she ROCKED IT would be putting it mildly and I'm one proud Mama!  Well, Daddy is pretty proud, too!





0 comments: