Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Zoe's First Sleepover

Yes, I realize that she's five and that I probably should have let her stay the night with someone away from home, but I haven't been ready.  I can't explain it, but the idea caused me to feel as if I was going to hyperventilate.  Anyway, I knew I was going to have to let Zoe go sometime because she has been asking to go.  So, I decided that she could go spend the night with her best friend, Meredith, since they live about 20 minutes from our house.  That way, she would be close to me and if I needed to get her at some point during the night, I could get to her quickly.  Once Mark and I dropped her off, it was pretty comical because we literally didn't know what to do with each other!  Ha!  We actually went out to eat and then came home to the absolute quiet!  Meredith's mommy, Ms. Tracie, was so good to me and texted me pictures throughout the night and had Zoe call me when she got up.  She spent the day with the Roots while Mommy & Daddy had to work and when I got there to pick her up, you could tell that she was definitely tired and ready to be home.  I would guess so since Tracie said Zoe and Meredith woke her up at 6:00 a.m. by singing karaoke.  Ha!  Check out my girl before her first sleepover.......



I think she was excited.....don't you?

0 comments: