Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wacky Tacky Day....And An Award!

In the week leading up to Zoe's Fall Carnival at school, they had spirit week where they dressed up different each day.  My girl wasn't really into some of the things they chose; however, I did talk her into participating in Wacky Tacky Day.  Let me rephrase that....I managed to get my girl to let me spray her hair pink for the day and that's as "wacky" as Zoe likes to get.  What can I say?  She loves her hair and likes to be dressed perfectly. I can't imagine where she gets that one from?  Can you?

Mark and I had received notice that Zoe would be getting an award on that day as well.  We didn't tell her about it because we want it to be a surprise.  She had no idea and was completely shocked when Mommy & Daddy were there to see her get the award.  It was so special.  I'm sure you're wondering what award she received?  She received "Most Responsible."  I'm sure that also surprises some of you!  Ha!  Way to go Zoe girl!  Mommy & Daddy couldn't be more proud of you!








0 comments: