Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Kindergarten Field Trip

My girl had her first Kindergarten field trip and, of course, I wanted to be there.  All five Kindergarten classes went to Honeysuckle Hill Farms in Springfield, Tennessee and it was so much fun.  Zoe absolutely loved having me there with her and you can tell by some of these photos just how tall my girl is compared to some of the others in her class.  We also managed to run into Tori Pace, Zoe's buddy from her days at McKendree, because she was there with her class from her elementary school.  It was too sweet when they saw each other.





Zoe & Savannah

Check out how tall my girl actually is compared to others in her class!

Zoe and Sweet Tori







Ethan (in green) and his sweet momma, Robyn.







Funny Girl!



0 comments: