Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Chair Races

I know you've heard me talk about my bestie, Shelley, and her twins, Anna & Ashlyn.  Anyway, I'm so thankful that we have girls that get along and play so well together.  Can you say score?  It allows us to get to spend more time together, which I love and can never get enough of!  Anyway, those girls are just like Shelley.  Case in point?  They came over not too long ago and we were all out back hanging out playing kickball, etc.  Anyway, the twins started to sit in my wicker chairs outside that had (obviously) dry rotted.  Anyway, one started to crack so Mark and I decided to sit in them and help complete the process of breaking the seats by pushing our butts through:0)  Sounds just like us, doesn't it?  Anyway, the twins then took the chairs and proceeded to have chair races.  They act just like their Momma!  Check them out:


1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Holy cow - that is SOOOOOO redneck!