Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

That Man with the......

Zoe and I were jamming in the car this morning to some new music I downloaded on Saturday.  She was watching a country countdown of videos on GAC with her Daddy on Saturday morning and as I heard songs I liked, I downloaded them (thanks Aunt Patty for the iTunes gift card for Christmas).  Anyway, Zoe asked me this morning, "Did you get the song with the man singing about his car?"  I had no idea what she was talking about so I asked, "Rascal Flatts? Billy Currington? Jason Aldean?"  Zoe said, "No, Mommy!"  I said, "Well, keep listening and maybe you'll hear your song!  A few songs later she said, "You know, Mommy, the guy singing by his car with the hair like Flynn Rider who is handsome like Flynn Rider?"  All of a sudden, the song started and she said, "This is it, Mommy!"  Guess who has hair like Flynn Rider and is handsome like him, too......




Check it out.....




Why Keith Urban, of course!  Duh, Mommy!  And we're big Keith Urban fans around here (well, Mommy is anyway) and for the record....it was "Put You in a Song."  I'll bet Keith Urban is reading my Blog post right now saying, "Of course!  I look just like him, Mate!"  Ha!

0 comments: