Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Party with the Riggs and the Super Bowl

My bestie Shelley always throws a "friends and family" party for her girls, which I think is a brilliant idea...especially since they're getting older. Don't get me wrong, I know those twins love my Zoe girl and they are so wonderful to her, but they are getting to an age where they each have their own set of friends and they don't need a four year old cramping their style. So, they had a sleepover the weekend before the Super Bowl (their actual birthday weekend) with kids from each of their classes and then Super Bowl Sunday was the "friends and family party." And in case you're wondering, it's only for friends that Shelley pretty much considers to be an extended part of her family. That's why two of Shelley's besties were in the house....namely me and Becca! And since she picked Super Bowl Sunday she decided just to make it a Super Bowl party afterwards. We had a ball and the girls had so much fun, too! The twins (Anna & Ashlyn) wanted the Steelers to win so Shelley and her mother made "cheeseheads" and decided to root for the Packers just to torture them, which was perfect for me because I wanted the Packers to win, too! We love you Riggs! Thanks for a wonderful time!





First Ashlyn's Turn (And Shelley remembers each year which twin gets to go first...AMAZING!)

Then she whips out the lighter for the Anna to have her turn....

McKenna & Zoe

Watching Ashlyn & Anna open gifts!

This picture craps me up because it looks like Anna has taken a jab at Ashlyn with her bat right to the face.  I laughed and laughed and laughed.  And Anna's shirt says "Lost Dog & Sister - Reward for the Dog!"  LOL!


All of the girls....

Shelley & Becca with the "Crack Corn."  Becca was viscious with that bowl!

Shelley a/k/a Mrs. Cheese Head teaching the class...I almost peed my pants.

Zoe, Shelley & Ashlyn with their Cheese Heads.  Shelley told the girls, "Get out of my way you're blocking my light!"  Again, I almost peed my pants trying to take a picture!

And I look like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining"

The BEST friends a girl could ever ask for!

Me and my sweet hubby.  Thanks for the great pic, Shelley! 
I'm still waiting to receive your bill!

0 comments: