Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dallas

I'm sure you're wondering what the title of this post is all about.  Well, Dallas is the class dog (he's stuffed of course) for Zoe's class at McKendree.  Each weekend someone gets to take him home and write in his journal about his adventures over the weekend.  Of course, I had to whip out my camera and document his time with The Lawrence Family.  We took Dallas home with us on the day it was "Bring a Friend to Dance Week" when Zoe took Shyla with her to her dance class.  Anyway, we had a lot of fun with Dallas and I have to say that my journal entries were pretty funny.  Bet you'll never guess that I actually tooks pictures, huh?  Bwahahaha!  Enjoy!  By the way, if you click on the picture, it will enlarge so you can read the journal entries.







0 comments: