Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bring a Friend to Dance Week

This past week was "Bring a Friend to Dance Week" at Hermitage Dance Academy.  Zoe takes her dance class with her best friend, Meredith, but I knew she would enjoy taking Shyla.  So, I got together with Julie and we scheduled it to make it happen.  Let me just tell you that those girls had a ball.  And you know that Zoe loves Shyla's baby brother, Seth, and actually named her baby doll after him.  That doll used to be named "Beth".....do you think that doll is having an identity crisis?  I digress.....

I took lots of photos and we actually went out to eat Mexican afterward for Zoe's first time.  I was hoping she would be a trooper and try stuff because Shyla will eat just about anything.  Let me just say that my girl isn't going to be trying Sushi anytime soon, but having Shyla actually helped us out a little bit.  Zoe at least gave it a good effort and has discovered that she likes tacos and refried beans.  Yum!  Check out the photos......

Meredith, Zoe & Shyla

Little Ballerinas

Seth, Shyla & Zoe at the Restaurant



0 comments: