Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Creed with Shelley

On Monday, July 26, 2010, my favorite band of all time....CREED....put on a concert at the Hard Rock Cafe in Nashville as a fundraiser for Nashville Flood Relief - Hands on Nashville.  Anyway, when I heard there were tickets on sale, I jumped at the chance to see them (yup....for the 4th time but who's counting).  You want to know what else was great?  My sweet hubby decided to stay home with Zoe girl and let me take one of my best buds, Shelley, to the concert with me.  We had such a wonderful time and the concert was AWESOME!  Of course, Shelley had never seen them before and she's totally spoiled now.  Who do you know gets to see a band for the first time in a venue like that?  There were only 300 tickets sold so it was definitely intimate!  I LOVED it!  Here are a few pics....

Shelley and her Tattoo for the night (it was fake but HYSTERICAL)

The Hard Rock Cafe Guitar

I can't begin to tell you how hot it was outside waiting in line!

The Stage

Creed

Creed Again

Just had to take a pic of the band stuff....

The audio engineer's screen while the band was performing....

And now for a snippet of the action....



0 comments: