Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zoe's First Soccer Game - April 10, 2010

Zoe had her first soccer game on April 10, 2010!  Guess what else?  Her Nana & Papa came down to surprise her for her first game!  Do you know how wonderful it is?  I feel incredibly blessed that Zoe has a Nana & Papa that try so hard to be at everything for her!  We had a blast watching her!  I have to be honest and tell you that my child has a hard time making it through the entire game though!  The game consists of two 15 minute halfs and the last five minutes or so of the second half are torture for her!  Well, I say torture....but she was actually having fun doing everything but playing soccer.  She called out to all of us during the game and said, "Do you see my shadow?"  She then proceeded to chase her shadow all over the field while the game was going on around her!  The next episode?  She and another little boy on her team started playing tag while some of the other boys started playing in a dirt pile!  It was hysterical, but I enjoyed it so much!  And guess what else?  We won!!!

Zoe & Papa

Zoe and Her Team - Pregame Stretching

Zoe's Team.....The Titans






0 comments: