Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Zoe's First Snow

For Middle Tennessee, we suffered through a HUGE snow storm for this area on January 29, 2010!  I realize it's nothing compared to the East Coast and what they've been enduring, but it was really something to get that much snow around here (we got anywhere from 4 to 7 inches).  We just don't hardly ever get snow....it's usually ice!  So, we decided Zoe needed to get out and enjoy it!  We were thinking it was going to be great fun for the whole family!  Yeah, understatement of the year.  It was fun once we got outside, but our child wanted NOTHING to do with the snow.  For some reason, she was TERRIFIED to go outside.  Of course, we were horrible parents (intense sarcasm inserted here) and forced her to get dressed and go outside.  I mean, what kid doesn't love snow?  Talking to her simply wasn't working.  I sent her on outside with her Daddy (literally screaming) so I could get dressed and when I got outside and rounded the corner, Zoe's first words were, "Hey Mommy!  I love the snow and I love my coat now!"  She was having a blast with her Daddy doing snow angels and riding his 4-wheeler around the house.  She thought it was fantastic!  And just so you don't think we tortured her, here's a picture of her with her Daddy......



Looks like she's having fun to me!  Little Toot!

0 comments: