Pages

Friday, November 06, 2009

The Things They Say.....

You know, I've been meaning to write more stuff down, but I tend to forget. I need to follow my buddy, Shelley, and make a list and as I have time, Blog about it so I will have it to make into a scrapbook at the end of the year. Anyway, I went to pick up Zoe yesterday from school and she immediately brought me a picture she had painted for me using "dot paint." Ms. Gina and Ms. Jennifer told me that I needed to read Zoe's daily sheet because she had said something funny about the painting when she finished and they made sure they wrote it down for me to read. I pulled out the sheet and it said "Zoe really enjoyed painting today with the dot paint today. When she finished her picture for Mommy, I (Ms. Gina) asked her what it was a picture of and she said "it's the happy rainbow of my life."" I laughed and said, "Well, Zoe, your picture is beautiful and you're the happy rainbow of my life." Zoe said, "You're my life too, Momma!" Isn't that the cutest and sweetest thing ever?!? I cherish those moments and want to make sure I get everything written down for my scrapbook!

0 comments: