Pages

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Barbie & Graham Crackers

So, I mentioned in my last post that I was going to try to be better about writing down the funny things my child says...well, I have another one! Zoe and I were working on writing some letters. Okay, I'll admit it's not so much fun for her, but I made her do it. Okay, I can't lie...I BRIBED her to do it. I'll also admit that I have my Christmas shopping done and wasn't beyond going to the closet and pulling out a $5.00 video I had bought for Zoe as a stocking stuffer (I usually just get something out of the dollar bin at Target, but I was fresh out in my stash and Daddy is out of town). She did great working on her letters and I gave her a Barbie movie called The Nutcracker. I know I've mentioned that my child is a fanatic for anything barbie so the movie was definitely a big hit. I told her she couldn't watch it until after her nap so when she woke up a little while ago she said, "Hey Mommy, can I watch Barbie and the Graham Cracker now?" You'd be so proud of me because I held a straight face and said, "Sure Baby! You can watch Barbie and the Graham Cracker now just like Mommy promised!" Funny, huh?

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

You have your Christmas shopping DONE?!? Say what!?!