Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

My birthday was September 26th. My parents were wonderful and came down to spend the night with us. Anyway, both my Mom and my hubby and daughter made me cakes. Can you say chocolate overload? Anyway, they were both WONDERFUL! Daddy and Zoe decorated my cake with sprinkles and candles, which I LOVED. Here are a few pics from the day....

This one just cracks me up. My parents will probably want to shoot me for putting it on the Blog, but I couldn't help myself. Zoe had shared her crowns with Nana & Papa and can you see how enthused my Dad looks? His crown is on upside down & Nana definitely looks "surprised."
Nana & Papa Playing Dress up and Barbies

My birthday cake from Daddy & Zoe. I let Zoe spell "Happy Birthday" with the candles. She did a pretty good job for a three year old, don't you think?


Zoe LOVES chocolate....just like her Nana & Daddy!


0 comments: