Pages

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dancing with Daisy

My Dad bought Zoe a doll she can dance with. They bought this doll at a store in Branson, Missouri that sells "old" toys from back in the day. Apparently, there used to be dolls you could attach to your feet and dance with. My Dad came across one for Zoe and brought one back for her, which I must say is absolutely adorable. My parents amaze me with how often they think of "their baby." I simply couldn't ask for more. And let's not forget the hoola hoops Nana brought back for her and Zoe. It's a good thing Nana cane do it well because I sure can't. But I've definitely been trying....I hear it's EXCELLENT exercise for your mid-section. Without further adieu, here's Zoe in action with her Dancing Daisy Doll......


1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

That is absolutely adorable. I LOVE that doll too! Zoe is definitely a dancing beauty.