Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tinker Bell is Wearing Out

Our child has become a Tinker Bell FANATIC. Today as Zoe and I were driving home from school and work, as we had the following conversation:


Mommy: "Zoe, would you like to stop by the grocery store with Mommy so we can pick up a chicken for dinner?"

Keep in mind I was thinking of a Rotisserie Chicken.


Zoe: "No, Mommy! I don't want to go to the store. I want to go to Zoe's house."


Mommy: "Well, we're going to go home honey we just need to stop by the store so we can get a chicken for supper."

Again, I'm thinking quick and easy and that I'll just steam some vegetables to go with our supper since I neglected to take something out of the freezer.


This is where Zoe proceeds to have a total meltdown....


Zoe (Crying in her most hysterical voice): "Mommy, I don't want to go to the store! I want to go home to Zoe's house so I can wear my Tinker Bell dress!"


Zoe: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"


So, you get the idea now. We had a TOTAL meltdown OVER A TINKER BELL DRESS! I just kept thinking, "You have got to be kidding me." Anyway, this is a recent picture of Zoe's Tinker Bell dress, which has totally had it. You can see the rip in the sleeve!

Angelic, isn't she?


And for my tens of readers out there, please tell me that the age of three is better than the age of two? Any hope out there? I never knew we could have such meltdowns! HOLY COW!

0 comments: