Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mason's Birthday Party

Mark and I have some great neighbors, Terry and Melissa. They invited us to come to their son, Mason's, fourth birthday party at Pump-it-Up this past Saturday. Now, you guys know we LOVE Pump-it-Up. It's a great way to wear your child out so they will sleep at night. Keep in mind, it will also wear you out so that you sleep at night, too! So, here are some pictures from our time Saturday......

Zoe and Daddy
Run Zoe Run.....

Air Zoe

Rock Climbing

Now, the rock climbing didn't last very long. As you can imagine, she didn't go past where I couldn't hold onto her. But, I'm just proud of the fact that she wanted to do it. Let me just say I was SHOCKED!

Watch out Riggs family! We can't wait for the twins to have their party on the 31st! Yeah!




0 comments: