Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

Pump It Up!

Our poor child is going to think her birthday lasts for one month with all of the birthday celebrations we've had. Anyway, this past Saturday was Zoe's birthday part at Pump It Up and we HAD A BLAST! Mark's birthday is this Wednesday (June 11th) and I kept asking him if it was his birthday party or Zoe's. We had that much fun! And we had a great turnout that made it all the more fun. Below are some pics from our big day! Enjoy!

Playing Dress Up with Gifts from Aunt Julie & Shyla!
Happy Birthday, Zoe!

Zoe, Jack, Ashlyn, Anna, Ava, Shyla, Gracyn & Sophia


Peek-a-Boo Mommy!


My Baby Elmo from Papa & Nana!


1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Oh my word!!! We had so much fun at Zoe's party!!!! The girls were worn out when we left and my forearms are still sore from that stupid rock-climbing wall!!!