Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Baby Turns Two

Where does the time go? I can remember the day my Zoe was born like it was yesterday and, yet, here we are two years later! It's crazy!!!!! Of course, Zoe got up at 6:00 a.m. and was ready to go! She knew she would have presents and there was no getting her to go back to sleep. As you can see by the video I uploaded, the tricycle was a huge hit. She loved it! And she loved her Mr. Potato Head my girlfriend, Nikki, sent to her. She hasn't quite grasped the concept that the pieces need to go in certain places so it's pretty funny to see how it turns out each time! It's hysterical. I'll have to try to catch a picture of one to post, but she tears it apart pretty quick after getting it together. I've attached a few of my favorite pics of the day and what a day it has been already. We've opened presents, played and went to the zoo and we haven't even done cake and ice cream yet! I'll have to post those later! Enjoy the pics!
I Love My Daddy!
My Beautiful Big Girl!



Say Cheese!

I'm Such a Big Girl!


1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Lovin' that last pic of Zoe on the tricycle. She looks so grown up and proud of her new "ride".