Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Meow and My First Boo Boo...




Pretty odd title, huh? I bought these PJs for Zoe for Halloween and she LOVES them. Of course, I had to take a picture to show everyone. They have black cats and say Meow all over. And the word Meow glows in the dark! Too cool! And, as you can tell by looking at Zoe's chin in these pics, she got her first boo boo at McKendree. Zoe is trying to run now and she slid while holding toys in her hands. My little monkey wouldn't think of dropping the toys to catch herself (remember.....that's mine) so she slid safe on her chin. Poor baby! I was going to have her picture made this weekend, but decided to wait until the chin heals. I know it would be cute and all, but if I'm going to pay for pictures, I don't want any chin burns! Enjoy!

0 comments: