Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mommy's Birthday

My birthday was on September 26th and I must confess it was wonderful. When my husband asked what I wanted for my birthday, I couldn't think of a single thing I needed. On this birthday, I am simply thankful to have a fabulous husband, a beautiful daughter and a pretty wonderful life. However, I did ask for everyone I hold near and dear to me to stay healthy. I've attached some pics from my birthday celebration with Daddy & Zoe. They are too cute not to share. Enjoy!
Mommy & Zoe Saying "Cheese!"
Notice Daddy's Candles.....The Number "3" Plus Two Individual Candles!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

What a horrible friend I am!!! I can't believe you had a birthday and I was CLUELESS!!! Happy belated birthday Courtney! We'll have to have a proper celebration soon :-).