Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Our Beautiful Zoe

Over Labor Day weekend, Mark and I took Zoe to Mark's home town to meet a lot of his family. I was nervous about the trip, but everything ended up being great. We spent the first night at Papa & Grandma's house (my parents) and had a WONDERFUL time. Zoe has REALLY taken to her Papa and Grandma. She says "Papa" now and you can tell it melts Papa's heart. We're working on Mawmaw for Grandma, but it's too close to Mama so she hasn't quite got that one down yet. I took a lot of great pictures at their house, but I managed to erase my memory card before we got to Aunt Patty & Uncle Poopy's house. Can you say dork?!? I was SO UPSET with myself. Papa taught Zoe a new way to dance and I had a video of them doing it together, along with several really cute pictures. I was SICK over it. Now Papa and Grandma have to get down here soon so I can get another video of them dancing together.


We spent the next three days at Uncle Poopy (Mark's brother Steve) and Aunt Pattys' house. Those of you who have read this Blog know that we are EXTREMELY close to them and love them dearly. I hate that we don't live closer to them. We all get along so good and have so much fun together. And they really love little Zoe. I can't say enough good things about them. We also got to see some of Mark's cousins during a BBQ Steve & Patty had for us on Saturday and I must say I learned A LOT about those Lawrence boys. It was hilarious. I literally thought I was going to pee my pants several times from laughing so hard. My cheeks hurt the next day! We also got to spend time with Zoe's other grandpa, Grandpa Herman (Mark's Dad) and that was good, too. He sure was excited about getting to see Zoe and spending time with her. Hopefully, we won't go so long before we get back to see everyone again. It was only two years ago in May since the last time we went up to visit, but who's counting!?! Enjoy a few of the pics I've attached.

I Gotta Wear Shades!

Daddy Actin' a Fool in the Car!


Daddy, Zoe & Grandpa Herman

Zoe & Uncle Poopy


1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Lovin' those shades! And so glad you had such a good time.