Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Update

We wanted to let everyone know that Zoe is doing much better (I'm really scared to say that out loud). We kept her home all of last week hoping that it would help her get over the viral infection and get her asthma under control. It really seems to have helped her. I know most of you can imagine how hard it is to watch your child be sick, but we've really been through the ringer with illnesses for our poor little Zoe. I will be very thankful when the Spring season is over with and even more thankful when she grows out of it. Hopefully, that will occur in the very near future. I would ask all of you to say some prayers for our precious Zoe that she will get over these illnesses.

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Prayers are definitely being said in our household for "Baby Zoe" and her Mommy & Daddy.