Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Meet Temple & Jack

Temple was one of my closest girlfriends in the whole wide world and we had a little spat that kept us apart for a few years (more like five, but who's counting?)! Anyway, she called me and it's like we just picked up right where we left off. I can't tell you what a wonderful feeling that is and how glad I am that she made the call! I can't say that I haven't thought of doing it for years, but I guess this was the time for us and it was just meant to be. Talk about missing things.....we've missed weddings, the births of our children, etc. Temple had Jack in November of 2004, right before we lost Taylor Grace and he is a doll! Mark and I just adore him and I must say that Zoe really took to him, too. When they first got here Jack just hugged Zoe and she started to cry, but she quickly warmed up to him and by the time Temple and Jack left they were big buds. I was so sad to see them go, but I'm EXTREMELY happy to know that I have my Temp back! I've attached pics......

Zoe & Jack
Temple and Jack (Jackson when he's in trouble)

Zoe & Jack



0 comments: