Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2007

And What Lesson Did We Learn From This....


....to never put your finger in the diaper first without looking! I can't tell you how hard I've laughed at this today. Daddy went to check Zoe's diaper (without looking first) and when he stuck his finger in there, he pulled it out and had a nice surprise. Of course, I wouldn't help him until I grabbed the camera and took a picture. Let's also not forget that Daddy has a weak stomach with episodes like this so I was surprised that he didn't puke! Of course, we were both crying because we were laughing so hard and I'm sure that's why he didn't puke! What fun in the Lawrence household today! I hope all of you have enjoyed this as much as me....

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Oh my! I am CRACKING UP! That is hysterical and I'm so glad you grabbed the camera before letting him get cleaned up. Poor Mark.